The Brooks Lincoln stairlift comes with comfort and safety in mind. The lift comes with a battery back up that is charged automatically from the rail when the lift is at rest. This means the lift is quiet and smooth and will even function during a power cut.
Key Features of the Brooks Lincoln Stairlift:
- Lockable on/off switch which allows the user to prevent others (e.g children) from using the lift.
- Diagnostic digital display informs the user of the status of the lift.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically if any obstruction is encountered.
- Easy to use toggle switch directional control fitted on the arm.
- Manual swivel seat.
- Folding seat and footrest allow full access to the staircase.
- Remote controls allow you to call the stairlift from any level of the home.
- Inertia seat belt for added security.