An innovative, unique solution for curved staircases. Unlike other curved stairlifts, the Brooks 180 is able to cater for both internal and external radius staircases – at the same time! Yes, for example, the Brooks 180 can travel around the outside radius of a staircase and then finish with an internal wrap around parking bend at the bottom.
The Brooks 180 Curved Stairlift comes with all the comfort and safety features that you’d expect & due to the stairlift’s unique modular curved rail system, we can install the stairlift in a matter of days rather than weeks.
- Fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Slimline fold-away design
- Unique modular rail system
- Automatic speed adjustment to ensure optimum performance
Contact us now for your FREE survey and quote, and one of our experienced local surveyors will provide all the advice you need.
- Padded seat and backrest
- Ensures that the Brooks 180 curved stairlift gives the most comfortable ride available.
- Directional paddle switch
- Easy to operate, even by those with limited dexterity.
- Safety belt
- Included for added security.
- Folding arms, seat and footrest
- Slimline fold-away design allows easy access to the staircase.
- Fast, no mess installation
- The Brooks 180 Stairlift fixes quickly and easily to your staircase, so there’s no mess, and no need for any repairs.
- Modular Rail System
- Enables reduced installation time
- Lockable on/off switch
- Allows the user to prevent others from using the lift.
- Diagnostic digital display
- Informs the user of the status of the stairlift.
- Safety sensors
- Safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift if an obstruction is encountered.
- Remote controls
- 2 handsets supplied, which allow the user to ‘call’ or ‘send’ the stairlift up and down the staircase.
|B||Height of seat||430||17|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||590||23.25|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||320||12.5|
|E||Width of footrest||375||15|
|G||Depth of seat||370||14.5|
|Motor output speed||120mm/s | 4.8inches per second – No greater than 0.15 meters per second|
|Method of drive||rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24 v DC (battery)|
|Track||Modular rail, extruded aluminium|
|Mains supply||50-60Hz, 100-240v AC|