1. Will the stairlift have to be fixed to the wall?
A. No, the stairlift rail brackets are simply screwed down to a few of your stair treads
2. How long do they take to install?
A. It takes between two and four hours on average, depending on the complexity of the installation.
3. Will there be any mess?
A. None at all. All of our engineers tidy up after themselves
4. What is the maximum weight limit?
A. This depends on make on model but most stairlifts as standard are rated at 115kg (18 ½ st) with some being rated at 160kg (25 ½ st)
5. What happens in a power cut?
A. In the unlikely event of a power cut, a modern day battery lift will continue to operate as normal for around twelve trips without power, giving you complete peace of mind
6. How much does a stairlift cost?
A. Our stairlifts start from around £1000 depending on the stair configuration and subject to a full survey
7. Is there a warranty with the equipment?
A. All of our stairlifts and scooters come with a 12 month parts and labour warranty as standard
8. How soon can a stairlift be fitted?
A. Most of our standard straight stairlifts can be fitted within a week and in some cases, the very next day!