The LiftAble Cumbria Stair lift was one of the UK’s best selling straight stairlifts. The LiftAble Cumbria is designed for straight staircases, but can be fitted to staircases with a small turn at the top with the aid of a folding platform. Available in both A/C and D/C versions, it has a reputation for reliability, safety, ease of use and affordability.
Key Features of the LiftAble Cumbria:
- Max User weight 18 Stone (Heavy duty model available up to 25 Stone)
- Available with either whisper quiet, maintenance free D/C power source (continues to work in power cut) with continuous charging, or reliable ultra smooth A/C powered motor.
- Slim Foldable design (stairlift arms, seat and footrest can all be folded when not in use)
- Lockable on off switch protects children
- Easy directional toggle switch control or push buttons
- Lockable swivel seat allows user to safely enter and exit stair lift with minimal effort
- Mechanical and electrical braking systems
- Two remote controls supplied with D/C version or two call & send wall controls with A/C version
- Five safety sensors on footrest and carriage
- Safety belt included